Artspace is a community-based nonprofit organization that provides our entire community with instruction in the visual and musical arts for all ages, opportunities for performance and exhibits, and an appreciation of the arts in Franklin County. Our major program areas include the Strings for Kids Program in the Greenfield Public Schools, individual instrumental lessons, art classes for children and adults, and gallery showings of local artists.
We are grateful to contribute to our wonderful community with these opportunities and we are looking forward to continue working with all of our supporters and beneficiaries throughout Greenfield and Franklin County. We make the most we can from our modest budget that is funded by a mix of contracts, grants and contributions from people like you. Your support of Artspace is critical to keeping these programs vital and thriving. Consider that:
- A donation of $25 would would help cover the cost of electricity for the spotlights used to highlight artists’ exhibits in our gallery.
- A donation of $50 would help cover exhibition costs for a gallery opening, like the Teen Art Show.
- A donation of $75 would pay for art supplies for a children’s art class.
- A donation of $100 would pay for new strings for five instruments used in the Strings for Kids Program.
- A donation of $150 would cover the costs of one deserving child enrolling in the weeklong summer strings camp.
Of course, donations in any amount are extremely helpful to continuing the mission of Artspace. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, so all donations are fully tax deductible. Help us support the arts in Franklin County!
To make a donation with your credit card, please use the widget above!