Week of 4/1 (Week 25) Practice List:
Listening Assignment- Dvorak “New World” Symphony, do you recognize any of the themes in this piece?
*Cellos- Try these Position Pieces for Extended Third Position- video, bonus piece and video of one of my favorite pieces that uses harmonics, can you spot them? I’d love to hear what you think of this performance, let me know!
Ensemble Piece- Also Sprach
- Teaching Videos- Violin 1, Violin 2, Cello
- Parts- Violin 1, Violin 2, Cello
- *New- all parts together– SO COOL!!
Ensemble Piece- Sunset Waltz Parts
- Teaching Videos- Violin 1/Part 1, *Violin 1/Part 2, Violin 2/Part 1, *Violin 2/Part 2, Cello
- Part Videos- Violin 1, Violin 2, Cello
*New this week!
SATURDAY ADVANCED ENSEMBLE– new video for this week
FYI- SFK teachers will be holding “office hours” via zoom as follows:
Mondays with Julie at 3:30
Meeting ID: 999 340 501
Tuesdays with Rafe at 3
Meeting ID is 356-725-353
Password is 342024
Wednesdays with Allyson at 5
Meeting ID: 617-957-298
Come check in with us if your child needs help with anything, if you’re having trouble with tuning, or if you have any questions you need answered…or if they just want to hang out and play some music!